To make your reservation for a private sportfishing charter or a guided harbor tour please email requested dates to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Capt. Carle at 207-450-9428.
- A deposit of $100 is required to reserve a charter.
- Cash, check, major credit cards and PayPal accepted.
- Reservation deposits are refundable until 7 days before your trip date.
- If you cancel your reservation within 7 days of your trip date you will forfeit your deposit.
MARINE WEATHER CONDITIONS:
- The marine weather and land weather are two very different things. It can be sunny and calm on land while at the same time be cold, windy and wavy at sea! If Captain Carle decides the marine forecast is unfavorable for fishing or the sea conditions are unsafe, the boat will not leave the dock and the trip will be rescheduled or a refund of deposit given.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS:
- Our fishing trips go out rain or shine. Several of our best fishing trips have been on cloudy and rainy days! If you choose not to go out for your own comfort considerations, there will be no refund of deposit. Be prepared for any weather condition, we'll let you know what to wear and what not to wear.